About the Riverview Solar Installation:
Energy Rich PL Solar & Electrical Solutions have completed the 30kW terrestrial solar power system at Riverview near Bundaberg. We have proudly used Blue Sun Group PL products as trusted suppler of quality panels. Blue Sun Group Pty Ltd is an Australian owned company with its head office in Brisbane, specialising in Australian designed Renewable Energy Products. The products are designed in Australia With the aim of uncompromised quality and continuity of supply. Blue Sun Group designed its own photovoltaic modules and invested in the construction of a new photovoltaic factory in Shenzhen China. With Australian owned production lines the quality control measures are operated beyond Australian standards, with 100% traceability from raw materials to the end product. The CEC Currently Approved Modules’ list under “Blue Sun Group”.
Blue Sun Group is involved in multiple projects world-wide:
• Supply of modules for a roof grid connection solar power generation system of Quanyuan Industrial Park, the largest roof top solar power system in China, total 8.7MW
• Supply of modules for a 1.2MW Terrestrial Solar
Power Generation System in Valencia, Spain.
Key Features of modules used include:
- Matched cell selection using both visual selection and electronic testing for better
performance in low light conditions.
- Positive tolerance wattage modules for long term efficiency.
- Concealed cross connections to eliminate potential degradation of solder joints by UV rays.
- O-ring resealable junction boxes making the modules truly maintainable and serviceable.
- Replaceable blocking diodes
- High grade EVA for Excellent UV stability
- Anodised frames & 3.2 mm toughened glass
- Roof Mounting System, The Blue Sun rails, tin feet, joiners, clamps and tilt legs are made of anodised 6061 T6 Aluminium. This grade of Aluminium is one of the highest grades used in this market. 6061 T6 Aluminium
is for heavy duty structures with very good corrosion resistance. This makes the mounting system ideal for commercial applications; and marine and coastal applications.
- Australian Warranties – 10 year product warranty, 25 year performance guarantee
(90% up to 10 years, 80% up to 25 years)